1. USER INFORMATION Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data? --------- is the RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER's personal data and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD). What do we process your personal data for? To maintain a business relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- Perform market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE.
- Send the online newsletter, about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why may we process your personal data? Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR in the following way:
- With the consent of the USER: sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: to carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data? They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary to do so, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction thereof. To whom do we provide your personal data? No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen, except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the RESPONSIBLE has signed the confidentiality and treatment manager contracts required by current privacy regulations. What are your rights? The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights: ---------. C/ SAN FERNANDO, 116 CP: 26300 NÁJERA (LA RIOJA) 2.MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally, that your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof. The RESPONSIBLE informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs. 3. SECURITY MEASURES That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them. For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through --------- . C/ SAN FERNANDO, 116 CP: 26300 NÁJERA (LA RIOJA)